Planning to buy Pulse Oximeter Device in India
Are you looking for more information on Pulse Oximeter Cost, Model Available & Price?
If yes, then you have come to the right page.
Global Medicare is supplying Pulse Oximeter to Hospitals, Patients and Retailers all over India.
WHAT IS PULSE OXIMETER?
- Pulse Oximeter gives two readings- Heart Rate (HR or BPM) and Oxygen Saturation level (SpO2).
- Average oxygen level in blood should be between 94%-100%.
- The heart rate should be between 60 to 90 beats per minute (BPM)
- Pulse Oximeter should be placed on your index finger of either hand.
- The probe on the Pulse Oximeter uses light to measure how much oxygen is in the blood
MODEL, PRICE & SPECIFICATIONS OF PULSE OXIMETER
- Specifications – Small and Light, Four Direction Display, Pulse Intensity, Two-Colour Solid Screen, 8S Automatic Shut Down, Smart Power Saving, Pulse Wave, One Touch Operation.
DIFFERENT TERMINOLOGIES USED FOR PULSE OXIMETER
- Pulse Oximeter
- Spo2 Sensor
- Finger Pulse Oximeter
- Spo2 Tester
- Oxygen Saturation Monitor
- Pulse Readers
- Oxygen Monitor
- Pulse Oxygen Meter